Let our independent, boutique agency help you find your next home.
Lincolnwood, IL Condos for Sale
Condos for Sale in Lincolnwood, IL & Nearby
Our boutique agency always provides a personalized experience for anyone looking for a quality Lincolnwood, IL condo for sale.
Being completely independent – with over forty years of experience – allows our team to have the freedom and independence to give each client the personal attention and care they need!
- 1040 West Adams Street #241, Chicago - Near West Side (rent)
- 1040 West Adams Street #241, Chicago - Near West Side (buy)
- 2330 North Lincoln Park West #1C, Chicago - Lincoln Park
- 222 East Pearson Street #1106, Chicago - Near North Side
- 300 East Dundee Road #203A, Buffalo Grove
- 4134 North Clarendon Avenue #3N, Chicago - Uptown
- 440 North McClurg Court #407, Chicago - Near North Side
- 1834 North St Louis Avenue #1, Chicago - Logan Square
- 8728 Mobile Avenue #F, Oak Lawn
- 280 North Westgate Road #330, Mount Prospect
- 6171 North Sheridan Road #2006, Chicago - Edgewater
- 1728 North Damen Avenue #311, Chicago - West Town
- 16671 Liberty Circle #3N, Orland Park
- 659 West Randolph Street #1220, Chicago - Near West Side
- 3536 North Bosworth Avenue #1S, Chicago - Lakeview
See Also: Homes for Sale near Lincolnwood, IL
Condominiums near Lincolnwood, IL
A condominium is a building divided into separate units that different families live in. The main difference between a condominium and an apartment is that the residents in a condominium own their unit whereas an apartment tenant simply rents from a landlord on a temporary basis.
Depending on the layout, a condominium may share common systems with other units, including HVAC systems, hallways, laundry rooms, and other utilities. A homeowner’s association will manage these shared resources by representing the interests of each unit owner. Each homeowner’s association (HOA) has different bylaws that each unit owner must adhere to.
Because any remodeling or damages to the unit may have a negative effect on the neighboring units, potentially decreasing all units’ resale value, the HOA will approve & deny work, determining common guidelines that every owner must follow for the benefit of everyone.
About the Lincolnwood, IL community
Located in Cook County, Lincolnwood, IL is a short 10 miles northwest of the downtown Chicago Loop. This convenient location attracts many business professionals working in downtown Chicago as the commute can be easier than some of the further suburbs.
Home to an exclusive, high-end golf club, Bryn Mawr Country Club, Lincolnwood residents is never far away from getting away for an amazing round of golf. For those who love to spend time outdoors, Lincolnwood, IL is home to an outdoor pool, many tennis courts, baseball fields, and 13 parks! Let us know and we will help you find the perfect one!
Luxurious Lincolnwood, IL Condos for Sale by RMC Realty
Condos for Sale in Lincolnwood, IL
Lincolnwood, IL 60712